Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Want to sing sing

Want to sing sing: official New Folk Posted by lhy6628 2006-6-4 22:16:00 1. Guy afraid of hooligans, hooligans fear the law, legal afraid of corrupt officials, corrupt Christian Louboutin Pumps me I was afraid of? 2. often in the river walk, how can we avoid wet shoes; as wet shoes, as feet washing; have washed my feet, why not take a bath. 3. I stay calligraphy everywhere, every day for the report, dated moon books, titles every year Jin; soil Agriculture, Science, and everywhere I left to report the figure; East and West, I seize the microphone is not Ken Fang. 4. Village deceive Township, Township deceive County has misled the State Council; the State Council, the next document, a one read from, to honor my hands just do not see who put me how to do? 5. as long as I like to sing in front of Emil sang such a sentence: . went into a detention center until I get Christian Louboutin Sandals a little more than I want to who who would have under the next; come in, than I get big I had to walk down to who is who under.
This is not, then I spread out a few days on the innocent released it. 7. If something is not made the east window, everyone is a good leader; as long as the east window of things serve, and who were not corrupt thief! 8. I often ask those high-energy low-level (only higher level than I am I) of people a question: Why kill Cao Cao Yang Hsiu? such a simple question even a man can not reply! Well, the answers given were the Christian Louboutin Boots pigs fly. 9. too boring, Miss birth of a baby to find a play. 10. I work around a center, two basic points, in private life I will do so. 11. my model workers as you like day or night's work, but you have to hold on to me, said how to retire? I do not promise a thousand, ten thousand do not agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment