Friday, September 10, 2010

before third grade

before third grade, students her birthday, said that what should be at home to open birthday party?, invited her to participate, to become nothing if when I enlightened, sensible management, is able to keep up with current needs children trend mm drops, so, I promised generous, but also come up with for many years unused, herve leger his face hidden soul you cannot look like a long time, earnestly instructed l r: children must have fun!. in fact thought : a bunch of Xiaopi Hai, what ocean view the whole child! I had a child what no party, not just the same l r great and wise, and cut!
in accordance herve leger with the provisions of my daughter, to return before 17:00 home hour has come, has not seen his daughter back (his birthday at home on students across my home), I it's a little bit when I sit still, after a long ideological struggle, the firm called the Pa tear off her l ( party) r the number of students house, open up, I am filled with decent paternalistic tone of Road:
Channel:
, you have nothing to say, I herve leger bandage dress can convey you? hours of it, please, the doing so, in front of his classmates, I also seem reasonable that when their father is not, why not the want to see after the cavity to adjust the answer to take:
enjoy it for an hour it, uncle once again wish you a good time! nasal, I suddenly felt that this voice seems to be my daughter, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment