Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the beginning

the beginning, I thought that Lin's really crazy. But I gradually found that Lin's sneak back with eyes full of pity to see me. Sometimes, when I do not pay attention, she would surreptitiously wiping tears, but when I watch her, she smiled at me innocently. At that time, I just wonder.
later, steward to the king. I read from Lin's eyes out of her Wang steward of hatred. her eyes fixed on the king with a bitterly butler, seemed to be devouring the. That vision is the prey christian louboutin of the hunter's hatred, hatred is the enemy of the enemy. but I do not expose, I want Lin's said that himself . but she never told me.
she the secret life of a conservative, I can not wait to wait, because I married. married the night before, I am Lin mom, Marie Lin you like to continue to lie to me how long. She also installed, or silly to laugh at me. I said, is the housekeeper and the family name Wang Zheng's burned my house. heard this, she was waiting for ages did not say anything. I said quietly, Marie Lin Why do not you tell me. Lin's suddenly burst into tears, said, Miss, I This is a Hello!
I am afraid christian louboutin shoes to tell you, you'd be more sad. Later, I would like to tell you, but the Zheng family people to propose marriage. I thought, I can not miss your life happy ah, so do not tell you. I said, let me marry the person harm my family broke up son, do you think I be happy? her bow in silence .
I said, how did you find. she said that night, I got up to relieve himself, saw a shadow flash, I was about to cry, but hear the king of the iconic butler cough sound. I think he This evening is not a small club to go out will tell you friends, how to back it. see him Mao Zhaoyao into firewood and fuel room, and after a while, has not come out. I think he has something, not asked, to go back to bed. I just fell asleep and was awakened by a man outside. I looked out a fire, immediately ran up and down, said Wang steward it, so he sent the fire quickly. they said, the king went to the christian louboutin sale steward tonight friend , did not come back. I let them go, and after a half hour they came back. then there is a small club master and his wife have been in the fire of sight. He stood on the most outer ring, do some useless work. etc. were scattered, I asked him, king butler I have to sue you. He said that high I did. I said put your fire, do not think I do not know. he do not see my expose, it to use my feelings for you threatened me that if you dare to go out, I will let everyone disappeared Chia. He knew that I hurt you, you will not want to intimidate me. I do not want you murdered in cold blood, they promised him play the fool, not reporting officer, also do not tell anyone.
I say the king steward, you have not thought of it! He looked at Marie Lin said bitterly, first we should not let you. I say, bah, you would like to let Lin's? You then wait for them to kill her. But you afraid to kill her rise to official attention until she let go, do not say that you any leniency. Do not you worry, fear of forest mom out so many times to grandma swaggering, to Lin's pressure. Do you really mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment