Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blue Ho extended his right hand gently on the shoulders of the prince said


suddenly heard a louboutin sale weak voice sounded very weak, "You have to leave? " Blue Ho Yin Fang hands back seen embracing low in front of the first question. Thus the pale blue Hao answered "YES! It is to leave immediately. The helicopter "Oh, I really do not know what my parents. I do not know why it was to kill me! "said Yin Fang small voice cry cry," You have to sacrifice a teammates, I really do not know the..... " la good suddenly interrupted heard here she said, "I know, do n,t blame you! Do you not to blame, we are military personnel, it is our mission. " Yin Fang rise with the tears eyeful see a strong blue Hao, "Thank you, blue hao! I will always remember you! really thank you! "That does not blue Ho said that the rapid run away. Looking at the Blue Ho Yin Fang suddenly left with a smile, "it was a child. "Of course blue Ho made this remark at the same time do not think there is much worse. In fact the Yin Fang almost! The prince quietly came when the situation, and you can chat? " "We can of course! You said. "Blue Hao serious look at the Prince said. "I concluded that the fire started at the expense of the reasons is that lack of snipers, if there was a sniper cover, that is the enemy may just be the snipers. Now we war Wolf team I a sniper, too little, although I attacks team might come back, but if there are still fighting in the what to do, you should know that snipers role in the battlefield. It was decided that the outcome of the key. "The Prince slowly across the Blue Hao complained that their views. "Yes, this just now I have always thought that we are lack of snipers. There is another thing to tell you! "Blue Hao serious look at the Prince" expressed the hope that you have heard, cool! " Wang Hao blue do not know why it is nodded said: "You! " "Just accept this time, I received a notice of the hospital, has not told you that you are afraid distraction. The loneliness and sniper group, since the last battle front lonely and Stinger and injuries are too heavy, has not resumed.... " "What do you say, what do you mean? "Prince loud cries. The First Chapter 48 volume. The Chapter 48 heard blue HO, do not believe that the Prince of the blue HO asked loudly. "I mean is that because of their injuries are too serious, we cannot go back to the battlefield. "blue eyes closed quiet Ho said. Prince sad because he did not want to see the facial expressions. "Why-----" Prince mouth grunt, my heart is sinking into low ebb. Looking at the Prince of the true expression of blue Hao gently shook his head said, "Prince, do not, since we chose the military occupation, then we have to pay for this and we all, including life! I think you should think about this level. I do not say what the loneliness and, while leaving the force, but the spirit of fighting has always inspired us. "Here, blue Ho extended his right hand gently on the shoulders of the prince said:" the arrangements for their future life, I have sent them to direct relations through the

No comments:

Post a Comment