Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Or else thought I rely on in the palace will not go away


n, she is really do not understand, or intentional?
In his speech with Bonu, "I will not let you leave, you is my woman!" He can not be set with any of the dice.
In fact, the belly will gradually move the children, the clear not bear the belly of the flesh and blood, and now she has understood Fang Shaoqi is minds, it seems that all the expectations of love have been dispelled.
She tentatively asked, "So I birth the baby to leave the palace without it?"
Murong Kam-mouth smile is starting a trace of frustration in the Road, "you usually see very clever, but also how many times you say the king came to realize that? You are my child is mother, also a woman so I want to stay in there for me! "
The clear low voice murmured, "of course, wanted to make sure this kind of thing, or else thought I rely on in the palace will not go away!"
Murong Jin christian louboutin sale laughed, "or so a man of character, is not the king do not you stay If you leave immediately?"
Why not this woman, like other women, active warm side of his stick sticky it?
Perhaps that is her share of modesty and the proud and unique place to go.
The clear nodded, "Do you still hanging on?" Her voice was soft and the tail.
In this sunny morning is a great temptation.
Murong Jin Meng, a turning to her own body, the lip of the cover has been handed to her lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment