Friday, November 12, 2010

Instead showing a sweet smile


Dragon Mom went out to buy food, Doris Lung Ho East and then just outside the topic of conversation also turned to the topic on. "Ho East, I am sorry, because I and

you and fertilizer victims were expelled from school three of them." Apologetically, Doris Road, reddish face.

"Silly girl, does not matter, for I think would do the same for others, not to mention we are good friends with small to most of it. The son of a bitch so take

liberties with you, insult you, I start with very light up." Lung Ho break at noon Eastern time to recall, that on weekdays defiant, arrogant, relied on his family

background, around bullying classmates, Scouting for Girls Li Xu, actually in front of many students in the * face of aerodromes, Doris molested in broad daylight, At

the same time the mouth is also an insult to the mouth of the bad language with its own little hair from small to large. On the minds of angry, anxious to once again

like to beat the beast.

"I really thank you, ho East, just you and the fat ... they fired three Haitao, this .. the whole city schools are not closing your ah, how do?" Doris Fenlian micro

red, think small to large as long as they are being bullied, just this boy immediately rushed to protect themselves, speak out for themselves. Very warm heart, a

perception not even their own feelings initiation in slowly. Guardian of such a friend in his side every day is your own happiness. But the thought of the victims

because of their not a book he read, and my heart sad exception, hate myself useless.

Long Hao East to see with their eyes had grown up with this girl look bad, knowing in her heart and sad for his dismissal. Expression of pretending it does not matter

Hey smiles: "Doris, you worry, read here, can not, you can go outside, read it. I do not care what the school, which is the beast eyeful snobbish teacher, I was afraid

they defiled me. "

"Well, my dad seems to have a friend who is one of the key C City, a vice president of the school, when I talk with my father to see if he can help you talk to, so you

go there to read." Hear Doris Long Hao East is to say, my heart suddenly sick a lot. His face was quiet, instead showing a sweet smile.

Doris the sweet smile, Long Hao East to stay, Doris eyes that actually gazed at a little white and supple rosy pretty face, and today I realized that Doris so

beautiful ah!

"See what?" Snow Dragon Ho Tung Yao eyes actually looked blankly themselves, not help change face more red, be

No comments:

Post a Comment